myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 341 / 342
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New galley tap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 18:51
Hahaha! That's a great idea.

Johan
gshannon View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 19:12
I have a soap dispenser in a hole like that. Not as much fun as the dishwasher button, but useful! It can be filled from above.
Grahame

Tangleberry 371-092

aviadesign.com
Johan Hackman View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 13:19
I ended up with covering the hole with a piece of aluminium that I cut out from left overs from rearranging the fridge. I think the result is pretty discrete.

Johan

S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 15:38
Hi Johan,
With all this DIY I hope you are finding time to do some sailing!   Although I am no longer in the Baltic myself, I think the weather there has been kind for the start of the season.
Stuart
H458 #159 Primal Mediterranean cruising
Johan Hackman View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2018 at 20:07
Stuart, if you followed my thread "Emilia on the move" you will know that there has been some big changes in my life. After having lived full time on my boat for four and a half years I have moved into a house so I have decided to give Emilia the extra care this season. I have removed all the stuff that does not belong on a boat (I will no longer sail with ice skates in the aft locker in July) and I have made improvements (the fridge being the bigger one) to Emilia so in all fairness I have to admit that I have not found a lot of time sailing. But that will change - tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Johan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12