myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 575/588
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remote control for hydravlic platform

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxenvledig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remote control for hydravlic platform
    Posted: 11 May 2017 at 17:26
Hi everyone! My radiocontrol for hydravlic platform is dead. It is ghlim.it
Who knows where to buy or repair or may be change for smth else?
Wayne's World View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 17:42
Maxenvledig,

I would go back to your dealer to source a replacement or warranty?I gather you have changed the battery in the remote and it still does not work? 
Wayne W
Cruising, currently in the Caribbean and will head across the Pacific early 2024
Maxenvledig View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxenvledig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 17:47
Yes, sure i replace batteries. The reason for damage is humidity corrosion (3 years old)
Dealer just told me the the price is gonna be unreasonable ...

Maxenvledig View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxenvledig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 17:54
panos View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 17:31
Had the same problem a few years ago. We got a multi channel general purpose control and base for about 60 euros and connected it to the platform controls. Now has a range of 150 meters.
Panos

Hanse 630e - selling her -
maxen View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 17:50
Easy decision! Do you think its safe? Hydraulic platform is quite powerful..

The receiver unit automatically goes into BLOCK (EMERGENCY) if the signal of the button (transmitter) is not present for more than 600 ms.

New one was 300 EUR  

Max
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2017 at 08:34
Maxenvledig,

Did you replace your controller with another unit from Ghim. Can you supply me with a contact for the supplier you used. Our unit has stopped working now and after replacing the batteries there are no control lights showing when the buttons are pressed. So it seems to be dead.

Many thanks in advance.
Wayne W
Cruising, currently in the Caribbean and will head across the Pacific early 2024
seileren1 View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seileren1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2017 at 11:37
Following...
Black Diamond View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Diamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 18:31
Having just taken delivery of a 575,   I too would like a spare remote.   The one we have is problematic and I really like the idea of one with a longer range.

Can you post or send me private email with the information on where to get it?

Rick
Hanse 575 #161
S/V Black Diamond
Portsmouth, RI
Rick
S/V Black Diamond
Hanse 575 Build #192, Hull# 161
Newport, RI
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2017 at 19:28
Rick,

Our control stopped working a few weeks ago and I emailed the Italian manufacturer about buying a new unit and had no reply - but then again most of Europe is on holidays sailing in the Med in August. In the end I found the control worked when I removed the casing. The battery and PCB were a very tight fit in the housing and I think there may have been a dry soldier connection somewhere on the PCB. I used a Dremel to grind out the casing so it wasn't a tight fit and now it works perfectly. 

You may need to get your Hanse dealer to source another remote or you could try contacting Ghim in Italy direct - it may help if you translate your email into Italian.

It sounds like you are having a busy time with your new boat!
Wayne W
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>