myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 385/388
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HANSE 385 SPACE BETWEEN STANTIONS PORT BOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HANSE 385 SPACE BETWEEN STANTIONS PORT BOW
    Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:40
IS ANYONE ONBOARD THERE 385 WITH A MEASURING TAPE? DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS BETWEEN THE PULLPIT AND FIRST AND SECOND STANTIONS ON THE PORT SIDE FOR ME? I AM HAVING SUN FADE ISSUES WITH MY COTTAGE BLUE GEL COAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COVER TO HANG OVER THE SIDE BEFORE I GO TO MY BOAT THIS WEEKEND Big smile
Simon
Mark&Catherine View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 13:55
Yep I'll do it as soon as I get back on board, just having a beer. Give me 30 minutes
385 ubulukutu sail number GBR 3350L in Turkey and Greece with Mark and Catherine
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 14:25
Ok, so I'm measuring outside the stantions, approximately half way down the sloping bit of hull just past the toe rail, imagining that you want to hang off the stantions.

From the front vertical of the pulpit to the rear vertical of the pulpit is 800 mm
From the rear vertical of the pulpit to the first stantion is 1750 mm
From the first to the second stantion, just in front of the shrouds,, is 1950 mm.

If you want me to measure anything else, let me know

Mark

Edited by Mark&Catherine - 01 June 2017 at 14:30
385 ubulukutu sail number GBR 3350L in Turkey and Greece with Mark and Catherine
Speedwell View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 14:34
Thank you Mark. Thats great, could you measure from the base of the pushpit to the next stantion. I am making a banner style cover and want to know where to put the eyelets that tie around the stantions/pullpit. 1 pullpit base 2 next stantion 3 next stantion port side fore to mid ship. (A little Jealous that you are on your boat and having a beer and I am in the office. Where are you BTW or is this going to make things worse?)  
Simon
Speedwell View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 14:37
Sorry over lap and my slow typing..... Thank you very much :)

Simon
Speedwell View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 14:44
*Their and Pulpit ooops! 

Simon
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 14:53
We are in the Greek Dodecanese on Kalimnos
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2017 at 14:57
Probably will make it worse, but we are tied to mooring owned by a taverna where the owner plays guitar after dinner, light rock and Greek music interspersed. Sun is out, water is blue, wife having a swim.
 Post Reply Post Reply