myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 350
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leaking tap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaking tap
    Posted: 19 June 2017 at 09:00
I have a leaking tap and ordered a replace. It is almost impossible to disconnect the hoses from the leaking tap and connect to the new tap by moving my arms underneath the wooden panel where you could sit. The hoses are running more or less up behind the tap. Will I be able to remove the wooden panel where the mirrow is atached by cutting the sika and get access to the hoses? 
iemand View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iemand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 12:43
You can change the inner mixing unit and noch disconnect the hoses.

Unscrew the big metal nut and then you get the plastic mixing unit.

Hanse 312 MJ 2004 - Hanse 370e MJ 2007
Remmen View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2017 at 15:26
That's great advice, thaks a lot!
Hanse37 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanse37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 14:29
Has anyone tried to exchange the shower mixer controller 
in the bathroom of a Hanse 37. As you can hardly get to the back of it, it would be nice if you could take it out through the hole in the fiber. Altertively can you make a service hatch from the cupboard in the cabin ?

And when we get it out, which of the parts do we need to replace it ?

http://hanse.boatoon.com/en/einhebelmischer-ohne-hahn.html
http://hanse.boatoon.com/en/spare-parts/sanitary-facilities/einhebelmischer.html

Hope you can help.
Old Racer View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 16:58

We had a leaking bathroom tap in our 320.

Although the layout is different the solution may be the same.

There is a ceramic unit in the internal part of the taps which needs to be changed. The O rings at the bottom of this unit appear to be the cause. It is cheap to do.

I posted the solution in the 320 forum under leaking taps solution.

The answer may be found in You Tube just type in leaks in combi taps .

John
Hanse 320 Olicana Inverkip Scotland
Soldans View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soldans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 16:44
Had a frostdamage on my shower regulator and even on the plastic bend behind the wall. No chance to access thes parts so I cut a hole big enough to get tools and hands inside at the same place the old regulator was installed . Got a brushed stailess steel plate to cover the hole and  fited new tap regulator in the plate. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply