myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 461 / 470
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hanse 470. 2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
davidef View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 12:45
Unfortunatelly , I've not a time to turn around the word with a boat, is a Dream!!! but the boat originally has any defect came from the project and also in consideration of the new trend of the last model, is possible to update the boat , if you decide to use the boat for many years more and not change it.
The cockpit table was a disaster, to small, in consideration of the boat size, and if you consider that we are a family of 5 persons. To improve the table was necessary recover 15 cm in the aft and 15 cm on the bow side and remove the old display simrad. The electronic was already old and to slow , was not easy to use because every time you must leave the rudder to come in the center and use the keyboard. This is also not easy expecially if you cruise in Sardinia, like me, where there are any rocks in every place. With this layout you have the situation under control and you have a stability on wheel with a handle during the sailing. Next season I will improve the size of swimming platform to have a more funny space, I ve already a good Idea !!! also I will installal a new dinette hull glasses and I want modify the bow line with a vertical angle. If you send me your e-mail I will send you the rendering of the boat modified

Ciao 
davidef View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 12:46
No cruise around the world !!! only remove any structural defect in the project.
Idratherbesailing View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idratherbesailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 09:07
That looks superb.  May I ask what material you used for the table top?  Nice work! 
gpw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12