myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 311 / 312 / 315
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bowsprit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikkelF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bowsprit
    Posted: 03 November 2017 at 17:15
Hi
Iam looking in to getting af bowsprit or platform for my code 0 and genakker.
What model have you gone fore.   
I have a 312.
Hanse 312 Elvstrøm EPEX sails.
samuel View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 17:44
Pieterman from Ostend has a really good one on his 315. But his bow roller seems to have been made to take it. Hopefully he will be along to give you details. If not send him a wake up call & PM him for details.

Edited by samuel - 04 November 2017 at 07:31
Daydream Believer- Hanse 311- No GBR9917T- Bradwell Essex
Pieterman View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pieterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 22:02

The bow...

Bowsprit

Like Samuel wrote, the bow roller on the 315 (older version) has been designed to take a bowsprit. I hope these pictures can help you.
Samuel: since this afternoon 'Pieterman' is on dry land. You're lucky I'm not in hiberbation already, otherwise I indeed needed a wake-up call. :-)

Pieterman
Hanse 315 (2007)
BEL7000
#hansesally View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #hansesally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 06:45
Which make/model is the bowsprit? I´m looking for a similar arrangement for a 342.
#hansesally
H342
c/n 295
Denmark
Pieterman View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pieterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 07:16
http://hanse.boatoon.com/de/gennaker-pins-for-hanse-370-s.html

The boat-model is different, but the pin is the same and fits as it should. To be sure of this, I sent an e-mail to the shop before ordering.
Pieterman
Hanse 315 (2007)
BEL7000
samuel View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 07:40
Peter
I missed you last time I was in Ostend. I organised a club cruise with some other boats for a week starting 28 September. The weather turned windy & we all had stories to tell about the journey home.
Like you I am laid up as well as my trip ended up with a 24 hour stay in hospital. I am still suffering.Cry
But we had a great time & everyone is looking forward to coming back next year. So perhaps we can meet up & have that coffee together that we keep talking about. Have a good winter
Samuel
Ta'I Miti 2 View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ta'I Miti 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 16:10
In my marina there are 4 3xxx

Each have a different nose

For my 2004 I bought a selden bowsprit

it s possible to buy 4 different parts to fix it to the ship

Not only those who wander are lost

I've learn that the best way to learn about people is to sail with them
Stratussailor View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stratussailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 07:47
There's also Trogear. Here's one fitted on a Hanse in Australia. They come in 4 standard sizes. 

Gregor View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 06:29
On my 311, my previous boat, I had the code 0 on the standard bow sprit, that went very well.
Uisge Beatha

Currently sailing Dehler 36 JV (2002)
Previous boat: Hanse 311 #80

http://www.uisge-beatha.eu
samuel View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2017 at 19:30
Originally posted by Gregor Gregor wrote:

On my 311, my previous boat, I had the code 0 on the standard bow sprit, that went ver y well.

Gregor, When you say "standard bow sprit" do you mean to the plate on the front of the anchor roller or did your 311 have an actual bow sprit? My 31 is No 143 & does not have a bow sprit as such but a plate in the anchor roller similar to that which can be seen in the picture in Ta'I Miti 2's post along side his sprit- except i do not have any pole of course.
I ask because I would like a code zero &  it would be good if it can be flown off that plate Ok without the hassle of a sprit
Thanks

Edited by samuel - 19 December 2017 at 19:36
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>