myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > General > Chit Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Johan Hackman View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Posted: 25 December 2017 at 09:40
Merry Christmas to all!

The picture is from Egersund, Norway, where I currently am visiting. My boat spent the winter here a few years ago.

Johan

silversailor View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote silversailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2017 at 20:58
I want to wish you all a belated Happy Hannukah and a very Merry Christmas as well a a joyous New Year. I'm sure that you agree that MyHanse.com adds a great deal to the enjoyment of our Hanses. Thanks to all of you for continuing to educate me and enhanse my sailing experience.
Silversailor
South Haven, MI USA
S/V Legacy
2010 Andrews 28
 Post Reply Post Reply