myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 461 / 470
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stay Sail - J3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stay Sail - J3
    Posted: 29 June 2018 at 10:26
Sailkoop,

Good morning,

Glad to see you looking through other classes.

The photo's you posted on the Ocean Passage topic back in April 2014 is indeed of interest. Our boats differ in that we have a master cabin up front right to the bulkhead whereas you have the heads.  The bracket I assume you had made which fits above the mirror (was confused at first), how did you fix it to the underside of the deck?  We seem to share the same pre-formed plastic roof liner which you've had to cut through, did you remove this to gain access to the underside?

Is there a sketch of how this was done or what I can expect to find when removing?

Hopefully, we'll be out on the boat more this year than last works to our 1855 house ate into our leisure time last year.

Again thanks for spotting my question on the 545 class.
Jon B
470e
http://www.norse-king.blogspot.co.uk
sailkoop View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailkoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2018 at 09:22
Hi Jon,
good to see that you are upgrading your boat constantly. But sorry, I am not the Thread Opener which had posted all the different detail you are talking about. Therefor I can't answer your Questions....Cry

Hope to see you on the Water for matching ...Wink

Edited by sailkoop - 30 June 2018 at 09:23
best regards

Bjoern

JonB View Drop Down
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2018 at 08:23
Ah, thanks for that I'll go back and see.

You know boats, if you can ever get on top of maintenance then upgrading is a way of spending yet more time and money!
Jon B
470e
http://www.norse-king.blogspot.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply