myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 400
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Switch panels and electric plant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giovanni586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Switch panels and electric plant
    Posted: 30 June 2018 at 16:09

I am a happy owner of the Hanse 400 #586 (9 years old). After the typical initial problems with the new boat, mainly due to the lack of the local dealer, I have been sailing for this year without important problems.

But today the dream dramatically stops because  I arrived on board and I tried to switch on the fridge. It doesn’t work. Watching the switch board, I sow on the red led (the lower) of the left battery-charge-indicator-level.  I though: the batteries are low, so I put them on charge. Nothing change.

I tested the batteries they are ok.

I tested the fuse I could see they are ok.

Going deep in the problem I sow that on the switch board are working only the following switches:

Navigation light (both the 1 & the 2 on the left side starting from the top) and the internal lights (only the left side – the 3° switch starting from the top);

The last 3 switches of the right side (water pump, bath bilge pump, and bilge pump). Please see the attached photos.

Looking for the electric plant layout in the documentation received from the dealer,  I didn’t find any drawing.

Now my requests are:

Had someone problems like this?

Do you know where are the fuse of the switch of the switch board?

Do you have an electric plant lay out of the Hanse 400?

Do you have suggestion about this problem (please avoid to say: call the electrician).

Thank you and good wind from South Italy

Giovanni
hawkeye View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 10:09
As I recall, the 400 at that time had wiring which was essentially the same as the 370.
There are a number of helpful diagrams on the manuals section of this website.
Otherwise, send me a private message and I can email you the full original 370 wiring diagrams.
Hawkeye Smile 
Giovanni586 View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giovanni586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 14:22
Thank you very much, I will search in this site. Otherwise I will contact you.
Good wind
Giovanni
Captain Cook View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Cook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 17:55
The electric diagram shows:
"HO7VK 6² rs+bl    Kühlaggregat     E- Panel    Pantry    fridge aggregat    e- panel    galley"
- or in plain english: A 6mm2 cable (type HO7VK) in rosa/blau (pink/blue) starts at the e-panel and ends at the galley (compressor unit). The fuse is the automatic variety in the Calira-panel, with the symbol *** on the breaker switch. All Hanse owners should have a cheap multimeter, so first you check if there is voltage between the pink and blue wires at the compressor. You may have to apply a mirror to see the terminals.
You can find pictures in the post "Isotherm fridge failure"  Lot of hints can be found using "search"
Freya H400 #27 (2006), 40HP 3JH4E, 2-cabin, 3-blade Flexofold, Aries LiftUp Windvane, Exturn 300, Jefa DD1,Simrad NX40,Icom M603(VHF)+M802(SSB)
Giovanni586 View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giovanni586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2018 at 15:37
Thank you very much, asap I will try and I will inform you abou tthe results.

Post Reply Post Reply