myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 415/418
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Electrical Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Electrical Help
    Posted: 18 July 2018 at 17:12
Both the engine room light, port cabin reading light and stand lazarette light have failed. Now I have also failed - to find the cause/fault - looked at all fuses and all seems fine but the multimeter shows no volts to any of the three. Does anybody have a wiring diagram for a 2012 415 and also know where these specific cables run from and which route.
All ideas welcome .
Thanks
Rod
Hanse 415 - "Ti"
Gocek,
Turkey.
High Time View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2018 at 19:51
Hi Rod

The lights you refer to are controlled by Lighting Switch 1 on High Time. This circuit also includes the reading lights on the port side of the saloon and in the forepeak. If all of these lights have failed then the problem probably lies with Lighting Switch 1 or its adjacent wiring. If some of them still work then the problem must be in the wiring, probably where it splits into forward and rear lights.

I can help you with the circuit diagrams for your 2012 boat. If you send me your email address I will forward them to you by return (assuming this French wifi continues to work OK). However, I can't help with the physical layout of the wires, I'm afraid, as where the wires are routed and joined/split etc. remains a bit of a mystery.

If anyone has any physical wiring layout diagrams for the 415 (or the 385 which is very similar) that would be most helpful.

Good luck with finding a solution.
Roger

High Time (415 #038)
Rod View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 12:02
Many thanks if you could email to ti.hanse415@gmail.com. Much appreciated. It appears to be only the three lights that are not working which is weird. The cables just “disappear “ into the deepest depths !
Hanse 415 - "Ti"
Gocek,
Turkey.
 Post Reply Post Reply