myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 385/388
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just ordered a new 388!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just ordered a new 388!
    Posted: 09 August 2018 at 19:17
My small historical moment! Where can I order the myHanse burgee? :)

Edited by mglonnro - 09 August 2018 at 19:19
Fendant View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2018 at 19:35
Great Spec and congrats for making a good decision!
Two remarks;

1) Make sure that your AIS transponder is of the new SOTDMA version!
2) If possible try to get some spare laminated wood you have chosen with your boat ( you will definitely need some for future additions to the interior )

Fair winds
Frank
Frank
Persse View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Persse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 03:56
Congratulations, these are excellent boats, good and fast sailors, safe and comfortable. I have had my 385 now for 4 years and still have a thrill every time I step aboard. 
Phil O.
mglonnro View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 07:03
Originally posted by Fendant Fendant wrote:

Great Spec and congrats for making a good decision!
Thank you!

Quote Two remarks;

1) Make sure that your AIS transponder is of the new SOTDMA version!
2) If possible try to get some spare laminated wood you have chosen with your boat ( you will definitely need some for future additions to the interior )

Ok, thanks for these Thumbs Up

Quote Fair winds
Frank

Same to you!
mglonnro View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2018 at 07:04
Originally posted by Persse Persse wrote:

Congratulations, these are excellent boats, good and fast sailors, safe and comfortable. I have had my 385 now for 4 years and still have a thrill every time I step aboard. 
Phil O.

Thank you! And I'm glad to hear that Big smile
Martin&Rene View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin&Rene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2018 at 21:35
Welcome to the happyclubof Hanse sailors.

You get the MyHanse burgees from Holby.  See

http://www.myhanse.com/myhanse-burgee_topic10661_post89678.html?KW=myhanse#89678

Remember it comes with obligations.  (A wee dram,or two).  Thankfully, when I met Dave in Campbeltown, he was on the final leg of a whisky tasting cruise around Islay etc. and he was just off to the final tasting in the local distillery.

Martin&Rene Hanse 341 Dipper Wheel steering, 3 cabin layout, normally based in Scotland
mglonnro View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 04:56
Originally posted by Martin&Rene Martin&Rene wrote:

Welcome to the happyclubof Hanse sailors.
Thank you! I'm holding my breath a bit, though, until the yacht is ready and delivered Geek 

Quote You get the MyHanse burgees from Holby.  See

http://www.myhanse.com/myhanse-burgee_topic10661_post89678.html?KW=myhanse#89678

Remember it comes with obligations.  (A wee dram,or two).  Thankfully, when I met Dave in Campbeltown, he was on the final leg of a whisky tasting cruise around Islay etc. and he was just off to the final tasting in the local distillery.

Ok, thank you. I will contact Holby. And the obligations will be honored! (I never had whisky aboard any boat, but that will obviously have to change now Beer.)
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 09:00

Congratulations.  I am another very happy 385 owner.  I collected my boat from the factory in May 2015 and have sailed about 7,000Nm since then.  After 3 years in the Baltic (sadly didn't get as far as Finland) I am now in the UK, contemplating a tour of Ireland and Scotland for next season.

I am sure you will be very happy with your new boat and will find this forum useful when you need assistance.  

Have you thought of a name yet?

H458 #159 Primal Mediterranean cruising
mglonnro View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 12:42
Originally posted by S&J S&J wrote:

Congratulations.  I am another very happy 385 owner.  I collected my boat from the factory in May 2015 and have sailed about 7,000Nm since then.  After 3 years in the Baltic (sadly didn't get as far as Finland) I am now in the UK, contemplating a tour of Ireland and Scotland for next season.

I am sure you will be very happy with your new boat and will find this forum useful when you need assistance.  

Have you thought of a name yet?

Thank you and good to hear!

We have thought about the name, quite a lot in fact. And also about the naming ceremony :) Names are interesting, but also a bit challenging.
mglonnro View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 12:58
What is the history and background of the name Ningaloo, btw? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>