myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 370 / 375
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blind set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blind set
    Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:20
Has anyone pictures or a description of the blindsets for the 370 (2008 model) as it is delivered by Greifswald.

I understand they are already built in recent ships but for retro-fit they are still in backorder.

Ric
370 # 487;   Former Feeling 286S; Once Stern #929
Stella*Nova View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella*Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 14:52
Hi Ric,

I'm not shure if I understand you correctly. What do you mean with blind set? Do you mean a curtain or a roller blind? AFAIK there is no standard delivery of any blind or curtain in a Hanse. We made the curtains by ourselves and we installed the roller blinds from oceanair in the front cabin. 

Edited by Stella*Nova - 05 June 2008 at 14:53
BR Ralf, Ex. 'a mare' H370
Peter-Blake View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter-Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 15:07
This was offered from Hanse to me when i ordered the boat. But i think it looks not so good and i do not think it will last very long, so i did not order it. My children wónt give it a long life.

Edited by Peter-Blake - 05 June 2008 at 15:08
Blake 370
Regis View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 16:30
Originally posted by Stella*Nova Stella*Nova wrote:

Hi Ric,

I'm not shure if I understand you correctly. What do you mean with blind set? Do you mean a curtain or a roller blind? AFAIK there is no standard delivery of any blind or curtain in a Hanse. We made the curtains by ourselves and we installed the roller blinds from oceanair in the front cabin. 

When I ordered in januari the blindset was not yet an option, I guess you ordered earlier than januari.
At this moment it's an standard option for the new orders.
It was offered to me as a retro-fit about one month ago.

Ric

Edited by Regis - 05 June 2008 at 16:31
370 # 487;   Former Feeling 286S; Once Stern #929
Yeoman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yeoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 12:57

The factory blind option is a full set of Oceanair blinds, which are very high quality.  Pleated blinds for the saloon windows and roller blinds for the hatches and ports.  The factory option is also considerably cheaper than retro fitting.

gizmo View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 16:02

Hi Yeoman

I think your active contribution is a great asset to this forum, clear information from the dealers at the right time can sort out issues before they get out of hand and exagerated.  Thumbs%20Up

If you keep this up you will over take Panos in the posting competion

Ken

Staui View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Staui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 08:46
Would anyone have a link to where these blinds can be seen? We ordered our 400 with curtains, but were in April informed Hanse could not deliver and we would have to find a solution ourselves.

Edited by Staui - 19 June 2008 at 08:46

"Malaika" 400 /#426
Scorpio View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 09:39
See Oceanair web site at: http://www.oceanair-marine.com/.  Also, try talking to Hanse UK, they have a lady who makes curtains to order for the various models of boat.

She made some curtains for our the saloon on  our 342 - they have been very well done.

For the small windows I bought Ocean Air Pleated Shades.  For the hatches I bought Ocean Air Skyshades and fitted them myself.  Ocean Air stuff is not cheap but it is good qulaity and designed for the marine environment.

Ed
Ed Essery
Scorpio GBR 9824T
Hanse 342#465 - Solent Based
Staui View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Staui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 15:50
Thank you very much. I have just contacted the danish importer and he was a bit confused as he claimed these were now the ones Hanse offer as standard. Well, he will provide me with prices and I shall let you know for comparison.

"Malaika" 400 /#426
Yemanja View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yemanja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 18:48
This is the blind set on our Yemanja, for the hatches are roller blinds, on the picture an example of the pleated blinds (open and closed)

Hanse 320 #151
 Post Reply Post Reply