myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 300 / 301
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wiring Diagram for 301

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wiring Diagram for 301
    Posted: 17 March 2010 at 17:29
Does any one have a wiring diagramfor the 301 I keep coming across references to the wiring loom for autopilot being already in the starboard locker and wondered has anyone a definative diagram
As I just aboutt to wire GPS Plotter AIS as well as connect my ST1000 autopilot and didnt want to run cables if already there
Embarrassed

Edited by Frandy - 17 March 2010 at 17:29
Andy
holby View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2010 at 21:18

Andy, have you got the skipers book that comes with the 301, there is a schematic diagram in there. If you dont have this then I am going to my boat tomorrow afternoon until Saturday, i can bring mine back scan this and email to you if you require.  When i purchased my 301 i wired my Raymarine in, but there was already wiring for a simrad autopilot but the wire were not givig good continuity reading so put some new in for the raymarine.  I do not know if it was factory fitted.

Dave
Hanse 301, tiller steering, Volvo 2010 (10hp)
morgelyn View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morgelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 08:28
SmileDave

sorry for the delay will ceck the paper work and come back to you took the boat for agreat sail out of the deben on saturday for the first time then lost all accesory power despite a brand new liesure battery so its electrician for me
Poshea View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poshea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2015 at 23:50
Hi I am also looking for a wiring diagram of Hanse 292/301
Would be very grateful
Thanks
Pearce.oshea@cit.ie
Taylor View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2015 at 09:56
I checked my owners manual this morning. I was pretty confident that there was no wiring diagram included!

I have searched on here and not found one.

I have also crawled around and traced most of the cables on our boat!

I can probably give you some guidance for whatever you may wish to add or repair on your boat?

For instance

Our boat had redundant cables for additional NMEA equipment in the loom. The smaller grey two core shielded cable runs from the nav station to the starboard aft for fitting a tiller pilot and has two associated power cables running to the same position (BLUE usually the negative/common YELLOW 12V Positive).

An additional NMEA grey shielded  two core runs to the instrument pod and from memory there is a PURPLE 12v supply and BLUE negative return provided from .

I am on our boat this weekend if there is anything you want specific info on.

Steve

Edited by Taylor - 16 February 2015 at 12:16
Hanse 301 Bluenote 11
holby View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2015 at 10:08
I have got a wiring diagram in my 301 skippers manual... once I have managed to get my scanner to work again  I will scan and put it in Manuals and Diagram section down in the bottom part of the forum home page.
If any body would like it emailed to them separately then if you PM me I will email back to you once I have it scanned.
Dave
holby View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2015 at 11:27
tried to upload to Manuals and Diagrams but the files are just to big. Anybody know a way of quickly reducing the file size.
Cheers.
Dave
Taylor View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 09:44
Zip it or upload to a public link in drop box? Possible alternatives...

Hanse 301 Bluenote 11
holby View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:18
Ah found what I was after, a wee program that when you right click on the file it lets you resize to different file sizes....
I had one similar before but when I updated to Win 7 I lost it..

Here is the link to download it.

I will resize and publish the diagrams on the Manuals and drawings section.
Dave
Wayne's World View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 10:19
Dave,

A lot of scanners produce a JPEG of the documents as the default setting which can be large, but they often have an option to scan in PDF which produces a smaller file size. You could try setting your scanner to a PDF output and this may be small enough to get onto this website. 
Wayne W
Cruising, currently in the Caribbean and will head across the Pacific early 2024
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>