myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 385/388
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hanse 385

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jesterjon View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesterjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hanse 385
    Posted: 10 February 2012 at 14:50
Charles,

We are identical twins and still look very similar although my brother is heavier and has less hair.   

I will try and post a picture of us with the new Yacht on arrival.

Jon.
Jonathon.
CharlesP View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 14:21
Jon - are you and your brother identical twins?  I'm a bit concerned that I may be seeing double even before you have both plied me with malt.

Charles
'MERIDIAN LADY'

320 Nr 536 2010

Medway
holby View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:32
Jon,
I think the address for Richard ( aka The Duke) as he does not stand on ceremony, is just " Oi, matey, what a lovely ship you have, is she one of those Hanse's I have heard some much about", and if said in such a beguiling tone, he will ply you with copious quantities of Whisky.Thumbs Up
As will I when we meet up in Gods country later this year, as I am sure we will.........
Dave
Hanse 301, tiller steering, Volvo 2010 (10hp)
Jesterjon View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesterjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:34
Dave,

I will look out for the Duke, what is the correct form of address, my Lord, my Laird, Sir, or What a lovely yacht, it must be a Hanse!

Jon
Jonathon.
holby View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2012 at 22:58
Jon, keep your eyes peeled for Richard D ( aka The Duke) his 312 Morgen is wintering there. I am sure he will be more than willing to split a dram or two with you. In the kips bar & restaurant. Love the style of the building.
Hanse 301, tiller steering, Volvo 2010 (10hp)
Jesterjon View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesterjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2012 at 22:16
Ian,

Thanks for that. We will keep her at Kip Marina on the Clyde. We expect her to arrive by the end of next week, she then needs various additional items to be fitted before sea trials and hand over hopefully by the end of Feb. I am sure I will have been to look before then so if I get photo's I'll post them.

Jon.
Jonathon.
Ian Robinson View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Robinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2012 at 22:05
Hello Jon,

When will she arrive and where will you keep her?

My wife and I looked at the 385 at the recent London Boat Show and there were several features we quite liked.  We also throught that Hanse has improved some aspects of the visible build quality.  I hope you enjoy her and welcome to the Hanse community.

Regards

Ian
Ostara a 370#88
Johan Hackman View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:55
That's brilliant! Then you can put as much text into your picture as you like without being limited by the number of characters you are allowed to use.

Johan
Peter-Blake View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter-Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:46
Yes, you can add a foto to your signatur. Seems to be a new option.
First you have to upload a foto, maybe to your site. Than you can use the link.

I personally uploaded it to the myhanse forum, and took the link from there.

Edited by Peter-Blake - 03 February 2012 at 11:48
Blake 370
Johan Hackman View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:20
Brilliant! I love your signature as well, P-B! I didn't know you could insert a picture.

Johan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>