myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 630
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 years with MMBW Nicole

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superliga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 19:22
@ Tobo, The CNB60 is not a pretty boat. It looks like they try to fit too many design ideas on to it. But the CNB72... Wow what a yacht, and it's only 2,6 mill Euro ex. vat and extras Wink.

Here is a landmark for Hanse if they decide to move up in the 70+ segment.
PEARL - S/Y SUPERLIGA - HANSE 470 e - Hull #168 - hanse470.com
Blejie View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blejie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 17:22
A fantastic post, Panos . the suggestion of Jeancharlesleb is also absolutely top. I agree with his 470 experience and if we all follow a standard template there could be a moment that Hanse and its dealers start to listen....
Owner of the Lunatic - H470 #346
pafburen View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pafburen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 21:59
Hello Panos, 
I just lost my gennaker, and I remember you mentioned you got a quantum. Which one was it and are you happy with it?
pafburen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234