myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 445/455/458
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

445 becomes a 455

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapetitio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 445 becomes a 455
    Posted: 09 September 2014 at 14:15
Dear all,

enclosed please find some impressions from the brandnew 455 - as shown in Amsterdam last week - it is #1.

More Pictures are already published by German Yacht-online: http://www.yacht.de/yachten_jollen/neue_boote/hiswa-premieren-i-hanse-455/a91231.html

Born to sail, forced to work!
Rapetitio View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapetitio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 14:21
and from the inside:

carlov View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 10:40
Looks like a nice boat. My Hanse 455 is N. 18. I am looking forward to see her when she will be delivered to Antibes (hopefully in a few weeks).
I am on the way to separate myself from my Hanse 400e, lauched 8 years ago. A very good boat indeed.
sailing may be funny
Rapetitio View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapetitio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 13:50
Wink
I have been to Greifswald yesterday...

Your Boat (#18) is under construction - I have seen it! Nice boat!

BR
Ralph
Rapetitio View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapetitio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 11:11
Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRUtdt855cY

the Video is online on Hanse's Website and YouTube...

enjoy!
Nerthuz View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerthuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2015 at 00:01
I will pick up my 455#045 in the middle of May, looking forward to that day 😄
nu2hanse View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu2hanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2015 at 15:14
I ordered my 455 10 weeks ago but still have no date for delivery :-(
Trying to make good things happen
Rapetitio View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapetitio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2015 at 15:41
I have ordered my 455 during the Hanseboot in Hamburg (10/2014) and so far the yard told me: April/May 2015. I am just back from Düsseldorf and I have been told that most probalely during next 2 weeks they can foresee the date of delivery more precisely. I will be patient, since I am not in a hurry...Smile

Looking forward to hear about your first expieriences...

Best Regards

Edited by Rapetitio - 27 May 2015 at 20:11
nu2hanse View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu2hanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2015 at 15:50
I have ordered my 455 during the Hanseboot in Hamburg (20/2014) and so far the yard told me: April/May 2015. I am just back from Düsseldorf and I have been told that most probalely during next 2 weeks they can foresee the date of delivery more precisely. I will be patient, since I am not in a hurry...

Looking forward to hear about your first expieriences...

I shall be patient....happily I already have a very good yacht.   Just thought that with an order in house for 10 weeks a date could be advised ! .......Look forward to hearing your experiences too!
Trying to make good things happen
Rapetitio View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapetitio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 21:58
Ouch

Hi
Just received information regarding date of delivery. It was agreed on April/May in the contract, but today the yard told me end of June (!).

Wow this will be a long period of being patient and pleasant anticipation...

Wink Hope they realize that I cannot wait that long!

Will keep you updated!

By the way anybody around here who already received a brand-new 455? I am curious to learn about your experiences.Thumbs Up

Best

Ralph
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>