myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 311 / 312 / 315
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hanse 315 model year 2015: what do you think about
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hanse 315 model year 2015: what do you think about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h315idra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hanse 315 model year 2015: what do you think about
    Posted: 06 July 2015 at 17:14
?

Edited by h315idra - 06 July 2015 at 17:16
Alessandro Camerini

315#526

Marina di Salivoli, Piombino ITALY
Peter-Blake View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter-Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 18:22
Well - i think the boat looks nice and will fit into the Hanse family,

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They need a new "photoshop" spezialist! Sorry - i am busy....
Look at these ugly pictures with playmobilstaff placed all around on the boat.
Maybe a little child did this! This is good for a joke, but not for a professional broschure!
You will find more of this in the broschure. DeadConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
These pictures are really not adequate for a company like Hanse. i hope they will delete these soon!

Look here (Source www.hanseyachts.com):

Edited by Peter-Blake - 06 July 2015 at 18:52
Blake 370
Janni View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 06:29
The best is that Hanse is not forgetting the smaller boats. 
Other makers start @ >10m / 34ft. 

The goods of the boat are
+ length of the waterline 8,70
+ tiller as an option instead of the two steering wheels
+ the hatches / windows for the aft cabin and the heads
+ the aft cabin beds will be big enough - aligned crosswise
+ large heads
+ flexibility of the layout for the bow cabin

What I do not like
- width at 3,35 - more than H320 / H325
- no lockers except in the aft cabin
- 4,7t displacement for a 9,1m boat
- 47 sqm sail area - a bit too small for light winds

Jan
Hanse 320 #548 "SCHNEGGE"
315idra View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 315idra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 19:30
@PB: ahahaha , I agree: the brochure is ridicolous!! Another fail in communication: some early images for the press are with a "L" deep keel. In the websites you can se a "T" deep keel....Shocked

@Jan.    it's true: too heavy and more heavy with so much water (bow?) &gasoil.
And a very small engine (12hp). I think that with a so large stern may be good a two rudder system (also with a tiller). There is a bigger mainsail and a foc with a "J" smaller the the old 315 (??!!); the sailplan is back  (sure she is balanced but....)

Anyway it seems a very nice boat and I like the possibility of tiller option (also I chose the wheelConfused); we will see the quality at next BoatShow.

Welcome New315!
Alessandro
redlion View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 10:25
Terrible Brochure. 
I don,t know about anywhere else but in Scotland the average new boat buyer would be around 60 and be more interested in what material the sea cocks are made of and what is the structure of the hull/keel attachment.
+ points for me. 
I do like the new rear cabin layout where you now lay at right angles to the boat which gives both people decent headroom.
Water tank is now 230l ( 100l on my 2006 315)
Fuel tank is now 160l (50 on my 315)
- point. I doubt if the 11.8 hp engine would be powerful enough to go against the strong tides we have to negotiate here.
It,s not over till the fat lady drowns
Snow White View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2015 at 10:42
Hi,
well, my first impressions on this new one...
All before, a craft in EU category A (Ocean), a good job from the yard in this size !
I like the multifunction forward cabin separated by a door (to see), double or single berth and one locker.
A good layout for a couple or a small family.

Goog packages with B&G Equipment, TRITON multifunctions displays, the lastest VULCAN 7" chart plotter, VHF-AIS, autopilot..

But.. a cooling unit in option in the Cruising package that contains the charger too, shore power and the shower unit in heads...

The possibility to order FCL or HPM sails (larger lazy bag to order !!!), and one bathing Platform, folding in option too...

One tiller steering standard, the double steering system is an necessity (option), and the possibility to order one mainsheet traveller in cockpit for the two systems.

The standard engine is a VOLVO D1-13, 8,6kW/11,8 HP, but the possibility to choose the D1-20, 13,3 kW/18 HP, fix or folding blades.

Standard battery set of 1 x 90 Ah + 1 x 90 Ah AGM, or in option 1 x90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM.

One question for me, where to place the safety BIB ????  Finally, she's a nice craft...

To read You, 
Have a good Day.
H8jer View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H8jer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 08:46
Looks like the standard layout is like the 311, except for the 90 degree turn of the aft bed.

New315
Old311

I must admit I like the look of the new 315...

/H8jer

Hanse 370#487 30HP 3-cabin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2015 at 14:48
Hello from Belgium,
Now, i have a question...  We all know that the CE category's navigation (A in this case), is occtroyed on purelly theoretical criteria.
According to you, this new 315, is it able to face more open seas, if not to be simple, winds of 6..7..

To read you,
Have a good Day.
jorisk View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorisk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2015 at 21:05
Nice update on the h325 concept.. To bad that the've excluded almost everything out of the base price making it an very expensive little boat..
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snow White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:46
Hi,

Just one question... Where are the handrails on the roof ?  (see the deckplan layout).
Have a good Day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>