myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 345/348
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuse panel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccharlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuse panel
    Posted: 18 September 2015 at 23:29
I caused a short circuit in the cockpit lamp.  The roof-lamps in the sleeping cabins and the bathroom/toilet don't work anymore either. Apparently they form a group and I hope it's only a fuse; alternatively, a driver unit may be damaged. My 2015 Hanse 345 is equipped with a DC-panel TEV0605; however, the folder is not very informative. I cannot find a faulty fuse. Would anybody have suggestions or a scheme ?    Frank

Simcha Hanse 345 #192
Wayne's World View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2015 at 05:43
Simcha,

There are fuses on the back of the panel in your photo. They are in two layers. The fuses for Interior Lighting Groups 1 & 2 are in the second layer. They are a bit difficult to get to but they can be reached with small curved pointy nosed pliers. The two fuses are 15 amp mini blade fuses just near the top of the panel and  are marked XB1.1.1-XB1.1.5 and XB1.2.1-XB1.2.5. They are the only 15 amp fuses in this area. I am not sure which is for the aft and which is for the forward lighting but the problem is likely to be one of these fuses. You can test the flush whilst in place because they have contacts on the top of them. Just put the tips of the prongs of your multi meter on the two contacts. Set the multi meter to "resistance" and it should "beep" if the fuse is OK and show zero and no beep if the fuse is blown. Turn the battery power off before testing and during the removal and replacement of the fuse.
Wayne W
Cruising, currently in the Caribbean and will head across the Pacific early 2024
ccharlie View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccharlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 12:15
Wayne, thank you for your very helpfull reply. I am on holiday sailing  in  France and do not have a multimeter here. But I could test by swapping the fuses. The red light on the fuse panel is blinking and this indicates a broken fuse.

The 2 fuses you mentioned are OK: the left (aft) one is for the touch-switchboard, the right one for all the readinglamps. There is a third 15A fuse on the right side  somewhere in the middle, it is also in the scheme/folder: "Innenbel. K1.2".  That is the one I was looking for!

Frank
Simcha Hanse 345 #192
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 12:43
Frank,

Sent me your email address via the "PM" option on this website and I will email you some further information.

Wayne W
Cruising, currently in the Caribbean and will head across the Pacific early 2024
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 12:52
Frank,

There is a 15 amp fuse on the left (bow side) of the board which according to the drawing is for the "interior group lighting 3" so this could be the one. On the left side going from top to bottom there is a 5 amp, 10 amp, 5 amp the 15 amp and a further 15 amp. The fourth from the top - the first 15 amp could be the one causing the problem. Just aft of this fuse the next block has "Innebel K1.2" written under it on the drawing.  
Wayne W
SausalitoDave View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SausalitoDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 12:58
I have the manual for the TEV0605, it is a 6MB .pdf, if you want a copy send me a pm with your email address and I will mail it to you.  It has all the fuse locations and a wiring diag.

Dave
Festina Lente
Hanse 505
Pepote View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 17:14
Dave,

Could you please send to me the manual for the TEV0605?

This is my e-mail adress: forestal@telefonica.net

Many thanks.

Jesús
Jesús
SausalitoDave View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SausalitoDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 08:19
Jesus, check ur email

Pepote View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 17:07

Hi David,

I’ve already received the manual!

Many thanks.

Jesús
Peter-Blake View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter-Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 18:19
It would be nice to post the manual in the manual section, so every other Hanse owner could check for it. Thx
Blake 370
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>