myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 461 / 470
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ceiling rocker light switches - 461

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
anteaterblues View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anteaterblues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ceiling rocker light switches - 461
    Posted: 15 May 2018 at 23:32
Hi

The local dealer in Australia has access to the double switch configuration, not the single switches. I ended up purchasing after market 12 volt rocker switches that have a stainless backing plate. They look similar in style to the lights that we have.

Regards

Kirk

Anto View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 13:15
Hello Kirk

Do you have discover the replacing ceiling switches? I need also.
Kind regards
Best regards
Antonio
H470#138
anteaterblues View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anteaterblues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 03:34
Hello all,

The Hanse 461 2005 model has grey 60mm square ceiling switches for activating lights in each of the cabin/head areas.

Some of these switches are failing. The plastic hinge for the rocker plate has lost it's hinge point. I was hoping to purchase a click in replacement unit rather than rebuild the existing failed plastic part. 

I have failed to find any substitute replacement switches using popular search engines.

Has anyone else had the issue of failing ceiling switches and successful strategies for replacing them?

Kind regards

Kirk

Post Reply Post Reply