myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 320
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Battery charger and elektronics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battery charger and elektronics
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 21:13
Hi fellow 320 owners,

Does every 320 has the battery charger, battery seperators and fuses build on port side under an inaccessable place on the left ot the banking seats? Any tips to get access to the stuff? I can see the stuff, however, I can't access it :-( What is the trick? 

cptgood View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 21:36
Hi, 
everything is screwed to a swinging panel on the aft port side above the seats.
just remove the screw and it will tilt over the batteries stowage compartment.

there are also some relais (for example, windlass and  the one that commands the engine air extractor)

Edited by cptgood - 17 May 2018 at 21:38
Hanse320 - Hull#127/08 - Wheel - ST headsail - Yanmar 3YM30 - SD20
mystudio View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 17:05
I don't recognize the swinging panel. I will take a pic how it is mounted in my Hanse, but, looks like it is different from yours. 
mystudio View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 19:51
Here's what I mean. The charger, battery isolators, fuses and grounding strips are all mountend under the yellow lines. From the right, under the seats, you can't access it, because the opening stops somewhere at the line of the beginning of the table and from the left side the opening is too small to get access, maybe if you remove the complete chart table, not sure, but, I doubt. So, it almost looks like it all has been mounted before the interior has been mounted in the boat. Am I missing something? 

cptgood View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 08:58
I see that the furniture is different from mine. 
My devices are  located vertically on the wall (behind the "your forward yellow line") and the cover where  they are screwed  tilts over the seat base horizontally.
if you can, post a picture without cushions.
mystudio View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 12:50
Here a pic without cushions. As the red line shows, my stuff (charger, battery seperator, fuses etc) is build in under that part of the bank. Strange, because you can't access the screws and things....:-( Almost looks like it has been build in before the inner scale of the boat is placed. 

cptgood View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 16:31
Shocked no ideas!mine is like that.

Edited by cptgood - 26 May 2018 at 17:37
shaukaas View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaukaas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2019 at 15:02
You could try to remove the "puff" - screwed into the floor boards? There i probably a hole for access behind it. If not - you can create one without having it visible after... 
S/Y Nadun - Hanse 320#171

LG3600 - NOR13510

FTK View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2019 at 16:26
I agree to take out the puff at first, there are only 3 screws in it.
If there is no hole, than check the battery bank. As I see it on your picture there is a screwed tray which I don't have (as I remember). My boat have the same swinging panel as cptgood have.
320 #145
FTK View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FTK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2019 at 16:30
I realized just now, that this is a pretty old post Embarrassed

What was the solution?
320 #145
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>