myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 575/588
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Electric cockpit tables

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2021 at 21:49
hi, orders@barka.it thst s their direct mail adress.
have fun...
marcopone View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcopone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2021 at 22:01
I contacted them last Friday to purchase new spare motors.
Bad news.
They told me that now there is a new spare motor type and that it MIGHT require to change also the electronic part.
It could may be work but not for sure !
the electronic is more expensive, around 100€.

with such a reply I am forced to purchase at least nr. 1 electronic part !

absurd !

I will ask them more information and come back here.

Marco
Wayne's World View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne's World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2021 at 04:11
Marco,

Thanks.
Wayne W
Cruising, currently in the Caribbean and will head across the Pacific early 2024
bopeddenmark View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopeddenmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2021 at 18:42
For INFO

We got a non function Port Cockpit table on the 588 #48. I wrote to ordini@barka.it  and I revived this massage from Barka..

Ok thank you, the spare parts are:
15010 motor € 46,40 + Italian tax 22%
01053/10A/12 € 91,70 + Italian tax 22%
I need a delivery address to give you a freight quotation,
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopeddenmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 21:10
Hi can anyone explain precisely where the control control box for cockpit table is located? I know some have mentioned “aft wall of the hull behind paneling” But does it mean it’s the back rum of the hull where rudder and autopilot are located.
Thanks in advance. 
Bo

Edited by bopeddenmark - 02 May 2021 at 21:21
Fortis88 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fortis88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 14:24
Hi Bo, 
in the Dinghy garage starboard side is a hatch that gives you access to the control box. They are mounted side by side and you can spot them easily on the left when you open the hatch.
Best - KL
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopeddenmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 16:40
Hi KL,
Thank you so much. 
Regards Bo
Gale Force View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 05:54
Hi

I did send you a private message asking for your mail address to send you a pic of the exact location of the boxes.However you now have a description as to their location.

My advice is to switch the control boxes over to prove it is either the motor or the control box.My port side table stopped and it was in fact the control box that needed replacement.

Cheers

Duncan
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopeddenmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 13:24
Yes I did. And it doesn’t work. So it’s the motor and I have ordered a new one from Barka...
Ellipsis View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ellipsis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 14:43
I am having the same issue 2016 Hanse 575 Port cockpit table stuck in down position, I disassembled the entire table , but I can't pull the motor out, I have it unscrewed but it seems wires are holding it in, do I need to actually unscrew the base from  the actual floor of the cockpit, in order to get the motor out? There are 4 large Phillips head screws holding the base on and from what I understand that base is cemented in as well? 

Miek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>