myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 461 / 470
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gas spring for anchor on hanse 470

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gas spring for anchor on hanse 470
    Posted: 06 October 2019 at 17:20
Hi, my gas spring seems to have given up and  the anchor does not swing up by itself anymore, when released.
Anybody with the sane problem. Where to order a replacement spring
Which part number
Thanks in advance 
Thomas

cwetto View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 08:20
Originally posted by Samurai Samurai wrote:

Hi, my gas spring seems to have given up and  the anchor does not swing up by itself anymore, when released.
Anybody with the sane problem. Where to order a replacement spring
Which part number
Thanks in advance 
Thomas

Check for 470 

Cwetto
Hanse 540e 2007, sailing Med
Samurai View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 15:32
Thank you very much for the info. It was very helpful, though I could not find the  item in the product list of Ross. I eventually encountered a german Gasspring manufacturer ( Hahn) who immediately identified the gasping by the reference that you mentioned. Apparently they are also a lot cheaper ( about half the price)
I still have to check if the gas spring specs are the same for a Hanse 470 and a Hanse 540.

Post Reply Post Reply