myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 370 / 375
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North Self Tacker for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike pearce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North Self Tacker for sale
    Posted: 05 November 2019 at 16:17
Hi
I have a surplus North self tacker for a 370. The sail was a stock item supplied with the boat when new in 2007.
It's had a 3 seasons light (ish) use and in decent condition. Since then it's been stored at home. (close to Cambridge) Happy to supply photos if anyone is interested.
I have in mind £250. Happy to arrange postage if required subject to the buyer covering the cost.
Zausel View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zausel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2019 at 13:28
Hi Mike,
Is the sellf tacker still availeble?
If yes, is it possible to get some pictures?
Do you know the costs for shipment to germany? 

Thank you for your answer 

Jürgen

to all th others:
I am new to this forum, so i want to give a short intoduction.
We are a German couple an sail a Hanse 370 from 2008. We own it since two years and are very happy with it. The boat is located at the  Ijsselmeer, Netherlands. We often go out to the wadden islands or further to the north sea. 
 Post Reply Post Reply