myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 345/348
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cracks in Keel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bvietor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cracks in Keel
    Posted: 01 December 2019 at 14:41
Hello all,

I have a new (2019) 348 and boat is now out of the water for winter. Recently I discovered cracks in the keel and wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. Cracks are along the aft side of the  is not an issue of hitting something in the water. Has anyone else had issues with cracks? 

Captain Cook View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Cook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2019 at 22:31
Use the search function and you will find a few post about this.
Advanced search>All Forums>Any Date.......................... !!!!!

Next year I will have wiewed 15 years of good advice on myhanse.com, and I can tell all new members, that almost all possible questions can find an answer with the search function.

If ever an administrator is wiewing this post, I will recommend that the limit of 100 posts shown (in search mode) is raised to at least 200 posts. When the site was launched 15 years ago, this was sufficient. Today data storage is cheap, and should be no hindrance for a change.
Maybe the limit should be raised to 4000 posts, then you  will be able to read all the wise words of the honourable Admiral of the Fleet (Johan Hackman that is).

Edited by Captain Cook - 01 December 2019 at 22:33
Freya H400 #27 (2006), 40HP 3JH4E, 2-cabin, 3-blade Flexofold, Aries LiftUp Windvane, Exturn 300, Jefa DD1,Simrad NX40,Icom M603(VHF)+M802(SSB)
 Post Reply Post Reply