myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 320
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fuse/breaker panel anywhere?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailCS33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuse/breaker panel anywhere?
    Posted: 26 March 2020 at 00:17
This one should be fairly obvious but I am stuck trying to understand where is the location for all the house devices fuses or breakers? On my previous boats one had blade fuses behind the switches and on another boat blue sea system on/off switches had breakers built into them. This 2008 H320 does not have this. I feel silly asking this question but could someone please help me understand this?

Thanks

ValConfused
Fendant View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 09:37
Do you have a black panel with classic switches or a greyish one with touch buttons ? For the latter I can send you a fuse plan. Which model year is your boat?
BR
Frank
SailCS33 View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailCS33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 11:17
Originally posted by Fendant Fendant wrote:

Do you have a black panel with classic switches or a greyish one with touch buttons ? For the latter I can send you a fuse plan. Which model year is your boat?
BR

I have black panel with switches. I even took it out to look behind also. No fuses there.

Edited by SailCS33 - 26 March 2020 at 12:39
cptgood View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cptgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 13:37
It should be a Calira Sealine 331 panel. I believe the switches themselves are just circuit breakers with a rating that you can find in this document :

The wood panel opens with hinges on its  left side , no need to remove the electrical panel.
You can open it by removing a little phillip screw inserted in the slot for the locking mechanism of the closet next,to the right, of the electrical panel itself.

Edited by cptgood - 26 March 2020 at 13:43
Hanse320 - Hull#127/08 - Wheel - ST headsail - Yanmar 3YM30 - SD20
SailCS33 View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailCS33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 16:30
Originally posted by cptgood cptgood wrote:

It should be a Calira Sealine 331 panel. I believe the switches themselves are just circuit breakers with a rating that you can find in this document :

The wood panel opens with hinges on its  left side , no need to remove the electrical panel.
You can open it by removing a little phillip screw inserted in the slot for the locking mechanism of the closet next,to the right, of the electrical panel itself.

Thanks you very much! I did not realize these switches are breakers as well.

p.s. in my boat 2008year, build 085, the panel is not on hinges unfortunately.
cptgood View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 17:33
Are you sure? Ermm
have you checked the slot as I wrote before?
iemand View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iemand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 19:18
you might have a few separate blade fuses e.g. for the heating and for the permanent light at the cabin ceiling. They might be at some "silly" places.

BR Thomas
Hanse 312 MJ 2004 - Hanse 370e MJ 2007
SailCS33 View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailCS33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2020 at 19:24
Originally posted by cptgood cptgood wrote:

Are you sure? Ermm
have you checked the slot as I wrote before?

Fairly sure Smile these pictures is all I have at the moment. They are not best but show there are just screw holes.

cptgood View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2020 at 10:00
Ah ok...I understood you'd have to remove the very electrical panel from the wood base. Thumbs Up
Merinalle View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merinalle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2020 at 18:39
Here is a link to a more than ten years old thread. I suppose it gives good answers to some of your questions. Unfortunately, the early 320:s are not equipped with the hinged panel.

320#166
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>