myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 415/418
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

418 user manual. gebrauchers handbuch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 418 user manual. gebrauchers handbuch
    Posted: 03 October 2020 at 18:53
Hello fellow sailors, we have just decided to replace our 385 by a 418 and I wonder if someone has the user manual 418 in pdf downloaded and can send it to me. I would like to check if the inverter from Hanse is replacing the battery charger and how it works on board. Thank you in advance.
Matt1 View Drop Down
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2020 at 17:11
Hi Herbie - not sure the user manual covers that, but if you PM me your email address I can email you a pdf copy of my manual
Hanse 418 #64 EmBer. Hamble, UK

TouchOfGrey View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TouchOfGrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2020 at 21:47
Hi,

you probably need the electrical drawings. I have these and can send the pdf. Please send me your email by PM.
Fyi, I've replaced the standard Mastervolt Charger by a Victron EasyPlus 1600 inverter/charger and modified the little AC panel myself. It was really not difficult. 

Happy sailing,

Henk

Henk

Touch of Grey
H418 #028
NathanX View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NathanX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2023 at 14:41
Hi Matt,
Im going to do a skiiper course on a Hansa 418, could you please share the Owners Manuale with me ?

TYIA
Nathan
 Post Reply Post Reply