myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > myHanse Notices > Announcements from Hanse
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The 342 Secret is Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hanse Staff
Hanse Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marion Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 342 Secret is Out
    Posted: 25 August 2004 at 12:23

The Hanse 342 will be displayed soon at Southampton Boat Show and some early autumn boat shows. To complete the first few boats in time for these shows was always going to be a struggle. For that reason there was no pre-publicity until a press release was sent out on August 25th as the first boat neared completion. The brochures for the boat will not be available until mid September and the standard specification of the boat will not be decided until then. Please visit the autumn shows for a preview of the 342. For those who are merely curious, the 342 will have a longer waterline length than the 341, a new deck moulding, new toerail and hull to deck joint detailing, same layout inside but with the option of two interior finishes - 'Classic' as on the 341 or a new 'Modern Mahogany' style complemented by a pale grey hull and a brilliant white deck.

Edited by Marion Hurst
Hanse Yachts UK
Webmaster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 15:02
Guys,

A Couple of Pictures of the first 342 taken in Germany:

Jonathan
Webmaster

Edited by administrator
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 05:36
WOW that boat is amazing cant wait to see it.
David J Kelly View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David J Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2021 at 09:27
Hello, I am in the market for a Hanse 34/45 having just sold my Beneteau Oceanis 311. I would like to hear from anyone who is thinking of selling their Hanse 34/35. I am Based in Southampton. My Name is David Kelly.
David J Kelly
David J Kelly View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David J Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2021 at 09:28
My message should read a Hanse 34/35 not 45!!
David J Kelly
 Post Reply Post Reply