myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 411
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Water tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraAnna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water tank
    Posted: 30 August 2021 at 16:05
Hi,

I am buying a Hanse 411 and I would like to know if anyone has added an additional water tank as 200l is not a lot. I would like to sail from France to Martinique and that is why a higher capacity is needed.

If anyone has done some modifications on their boat I would appreciate some advise :)

Thanks 
Corsair View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corsair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2021 at 01:43
My 411 has an additional tank located under the seating area next to the bulkhead between main salon and vee berth.  It is around 24 gallons and appears to be a factory installation.  There is a selector valve to switch between tanks in the main bilge next to the drawers in the galley area

Cellocan View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cellocan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2021 at 17:09
Could you please share a photo of the tank? 
Corsair View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corsair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2021 at 04:05
Corsair View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corsair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2021 at 04:06
The tank is in the locker forward of the table.  
Cellocan View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cellocan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2021 at 05:51
Thank you very much.
 Post Reply Post Reply