myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > General > Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Portsmouth Autumn Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AlanL View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Portsmouth Autumn Series
    Posted: 11 September 2021 at 11:08
Hi all, my annual request to any Hanse sailors in the Solent to come and join the Portsmouth Sailing Club Spithead series - poster here 910033.bin (boxstuff-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com) and PSC website here Portsmouth Sailing Club : Autumn Spithead Series 2021 (portsmouthsc.co.uk) .  It's a mix of fun sailors (like me) in club class and more competitive ones in the IRC class, you choose what to enter.  

There is a special offer of 50% off entry fee if you are introduced (introducer also gets a discount) so if you are interested let me know and I will introduce you.  Many of us meet afterwards in the clubhouse for a beer and a chat, and if you are located in Haslar or Premier Gosport marinas, there is usually a Rib service to take you over to the club and back.

Cheers,
Alan.
Hobo
Hanse 301
GBR 2996L
 Post Reply Post Reply