myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 350
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bow Thruster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NK1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bow Thruster
    Posted: 19 October 2021 at 19:19
Hi. Has anyone installed a bow thruster in their Hanse 350 and would you have any photos of the internal installation? Thanks 
Fendant View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2021 at 17:39
I have  installed an exturn thruster on my 345. It is quiet and very effiicient. Power is from a 90 Ah AGM installed at tzhe bow, which is charged from the house bank by a Sterling Bat-Bat charger. Installation was done by the yard in one day !

Frank
NK1 View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NK1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2021 at 19:21
Thanks for this. I hadn’t thought of an external one. I was thinking of a tunnel version. Not sure if anyone installed a tunnel version on a 350. 
Flemming_M View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flemming_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2021 at 07:09
Hello 
I talked with a owner that have a tunnel version on the Hanse 355. There bowtrusther are not enough under the waterline. The best result is with the watertank filled with water. 
As I write too you, I have the EX 95 side-power external bowtruster. I can send some picture after the weekend with the 24V batteri installation under the bed beside the watertank. 
Best regards 
Flemming  
Flemming M

Hanse 350/DEN233
NK1 View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NK1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2021 at 08:59
Thanks Fleming. That might explain why no one seems to have the tunnel on the 350. It might be possible if the water tank was not there.

peterr View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 16:20
Hello I have a bow truster on my Hanse 350.

It is a BOWPRO76 AC Bow Thruster 76kgf 12-24V from Vetus.

It is mounted under the watertank and with a batteri installed near it. It works best with at least som water in the tank.

Best regards Peter
peterr View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 16:36

The dark around the hole is a different kind of pain than the other .

peterr View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 16:38

Sorry I have difficulties in getting the picture shown. it disappears when I post the comment.
peterr View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 16:50

Try this

uploads/5758/Uden_navn.pdf

Best Peter
NK1 View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NK1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 17:02
Thanks Peter. Looks like a nice installation. I was thinking of the Venus 45kgf with 125mm tunnel. Would you have any internal photos of the tunnel at the water tank? Thanks. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>