myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > General > Chit Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hanse 460

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 07:46
I have received your mail Thank you very much for this important guide.

Bulent Thumbs Up
Lhsrris218 View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhsrris218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 17:00
hi.  Could you please send me a copy as well.
drleonardharris@gmail.com 

Thanks
voiceman1uk View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceman1uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2023 at 17:03
on its way
rtan6 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtan6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2023 at 18:41
Please email me a copy of the manual as well. *deleted email address*

Thank you very much!

Edited by rtan6 - 26 May 2023 at 14:19
voiceman1uk View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceman1uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 07:01
Just sent it
rtan6 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtan6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 14:19
Received thank you!
serk View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2023 at 19:41
Hello,

Does anybody know what’s the average wait time If I ordered a 460 now or in few months? I am new to buying a new boat, how much down requires to place an order? Also should I suppose to look for financing options before placing an order or when its ready to deliver? 
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2023 at 19:59
Originally posted by serk serk wrote:

Hello,
Does anybody know what’s the average wait time If I ordered a 460 now or in few months? I am new to buying a new boat, how much down requires to place an order? Also should I suppose to look for financing options before placing an order or when its ready to deliver? 

This might be better as a new thread...
Both my boats were ordered in August to take maximum advantage of the early bird offers which includes several "packs" at zero or reduced cost (depending on your timing) and completed in January the following year for commissioning in the (northern) spring.
BUT, these were 2015 and 2021 boats and things changed during covid with much increased demand.  I suggest that you chat with your nearest dealer however my understanding is that, depending on model, there is at least 18-24 month lead time.  I believe that Hanse are building additional manufacturing facilities in Poland so if/when these come on stream this might increase their capacity and reduce lead times.
If I recall correctly I put down about 25% up front, with most of the balance on build completion and the remainder on commissioning.  I didn't use finance so can't advise on that.
The dealer you buy through is VERY important.IMG in UK have an excellent reputation but I've heard muttering about others.  You want to ensure that they are financially secure and that your deposit is placed in a separate client account.
I've bought 2 new Hanse and really enjoyed the entire process.
H458 #159 Primal Mediterranean cruising
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123