myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 385/388
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Production schedule

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb1006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Production schedule
    Posted: 08 July 2022 at 14:44
Hi,
I have ordered a h388 last October for planned delivery in November 2022. Slot # 341
Having no news from the factory nor the dealer I would have some interest on information about last 388 deliveries from Greifswald.
Thanks
Keakaka View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keakaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2022 at 00:17
I also ordered a H460 in October 2021 with delivery expected November 2022 but I was told in April 2022 that delivery will now be delayed until May 2023. I have asked for production numbers and new delivery information but nothing is available. The Hanse response is to talk to the dealer.
Hopefully some owners can advise delivery of their new yachts so we understand the situation. You will be very pleased with the 388 when it arrives - I have #143 and it is a very good Yacht. Patience is frustrating!!!!
This is not a rehearsal. Go for it. Kiakaha
Milzit View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milzit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2022 at 19:33
I have Hanse 388#347. I was told March 2023, but now it was May 2023. Could be interesting to hear what other nearby builds number have for estimate.
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2022 at 02:53
My guess is that the factory is running at capacity but if my own experience in other industries is anything to go by, the supply chain is still erratic.  Your boat may be "almost" completed on time but have to wait for bought in components to arrive and be fitted.  A production management nightmare as the build process will not have been designed to take boats off the production line in this way.
A two month delay isn't too bad in the scheme of things and if you are in the Northern hemisphere (especially the Baltic) commissioning in May might be preferable to March.

I can assure you that the 38x is a terrific boat and it will be worth the wait.
H458 #159 Primal Mediterranean cruising
pb1006 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb1006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 17:57
Still no reliable schedule for H388 #341. The sole information I got is that last deliveries of h348 are about 4 months late. Means for me sometime in May, taking in account transportation to south brittany, rigging, test, etc. Would be nice to have some direct inputs from Hanse as respect to their customers.
Dubs2021 View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dubs2021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2022 at 15:09
Just saw an article on CNBC.com today saying that the port of Bremerhaven is struggling with shorters of heavy truck and RORO drivers, that Wallenius Wilhelmsen frooze vehicle exports in October/November and possibly into December. A number of vehicle brands are affected, including BMW, Volvo, Tesla and Stellantis. This is the port where our Hanse was shipped last year to the States on a W-W car hauler. Between supply chain issues and shipping delays, one can be sure that overseas vessel deliveries will see long delays. 
Hugh
etm1 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2022 at 15:25
 I ordered my hanse 348 # 307 in August 2021.  The yacht's delivery date in the contract - June 2022. My dealer says that the delivery date has been postponed to fall 2023.  Is it possible?  ) -:
EPEC View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2022 at 12:53
Hi All, has anyone had one of their 388s delivered recently? Would be good to understand what deliveries are coming through vs order number?. Thanks
Salacia-460 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salacia-460 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2022 at 08:23
Hello I have #236 scheduled for delivery in March/April.
Whats the status on your Hanse460 ?

Milzit View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milzit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2022 at 21:47
The response was that they have issues with the subcontractors, waiting for update. I´m not very optimistic about sail vacation next summer.. We signed contract in October 2021..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>