myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 320
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In the market to buy a 320

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sailorted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In the market to buy a 320
    Posted: 05 November 2022 at 17:28
I'm currently trying to find a 320 with a decent spec of equipment & niceties, rarer than hens teeth at the mo...it will be our next boat coming from a Beneteau 25.7S thats been a tad space trying over the last couple of years for us and our 2 kids plus occasionally their mates coming along. 

Would like to hear any thoughts from anyone regarding the sleeping arrangements and how they find staying on board for a few nights fully stacked out like the above.

Thanks in advance

Ted

Matt1 View Drop Down
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Matt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2022 at 18:03
Hi - Not familiar with the Hanse 320 but I had a Hunter Channel 31 (which was probably a tad smaller) when my children were younger (upto teenage years) we would take them and their friends for a weekend. Typically one friend at a time, so 5 onboard. I think our record was 8 people on board for a day sail.
Worked fine. It’s all an adventure to them when they are young and enthusiastic! As a family of 4 we would take off for 2 weeks in the summer no problem. 
Hanse 418 #64 EmBer. Hamble, UK

mystudio View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 12:09
Hi Sailorted, 

Front cabin is okay, but small at the feed for adults. Cabin at the rear has lots of space in length (210) and width (160), so that's the place were we are staying. Children in the front cabin is the best solution imho. We 'survived' at easy 4 weeks of holiday with a lot of stuff packed. 

#004|Jefa DD1|ACU200|EV1|P70|Raymarine E7|Axiom Pro9s|B&G displays|Emtrak transponder|Lewmar traveller|Dyneema|Flexofold|Carbon pole|ball bearing genoacars|Membrame sails|Spi and asym spi|N2K->Wifi
Sailorted View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sailorted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 15:03
Thank you both -  that arrangement of smalls up front sounds just the ticket! Hopefully a 320 will come up soon so I can have a proper poke around
 Post Reply Post Reply