myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 460
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Presentation of 460 Owners

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Presentation of 460 Owners
    Posted: 07 March 2023 at 18:03
Hello !

I have ordered a new Hanse 460 in July 2021 slot#98.
The delivery must be in April, south of France Thumbs Up if nothing unexpected happens....

Principal options are
4 cabins, 
Canadian Chestnut, 
Asymetric Spi,
Packs Electronic, Confort, Cruising and perf; 
2 LEWMAR 50 EST EVO electrical secondary winches, 
saildrive, 3-blade folding propeller,
Air conditioning
Etc....

Best regards
PS sorry for my english !
Ratbasher View Drop Down
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ratbasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2023 at 07:57
Hubert - no apologies necessary as your English is much better than my French, except for when I played Boules with non-English speaking locals in Port Vendre aided by several bottles of Vin Rouge;  this provided more effective translation than 'google translate' ever could and is a highly recommended technique when sailing abroad.  Except on waking the next morning, that is.

It would be helpful if you would report any issues you find both in the delivery process and with the boat itself when you've sailed her for a bit.  This forum provides an excellent source of information and advice from 'real people' and your experience could prove valuable to others; I do hope you'll continue to contribute.

Good luck with the delivery!
H400 (2008) 'Wight Leopard', Gosport UK
Keakaka View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keakaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2023 at 01:20
Hubert, thank you for your post and also thanks to the Web Master for setting up this forum.
Would be good to know how many owners have taken delivery. I understand the production delays are reducing and about 4x 460 boats a week are being completed.

We have ordered 460/#104 due for end of construction 30 May 2023 and delivery to New Zealand around August- hopefully????.

Our spec is for three main cabins plus the bunk room option.
Second forestay - interested in suggestions for the best Genoa size - thinking 110%?
Considering a reacher or gennaker- any comments?
80 HP Engine and Bow Thruster
Planning 3 X160Ah AGM with 400w solar- works well on my 388 now
Interested in ways  to fix rigid solar panels above bimini without spoiling the lines
Looking for a design for a spray dodger
We have a 2.8m Highfield tender with 15 HP Yamaha 2 stroke ( still allowed in Nz)
Will install an electric toilet for the main head - guests pump too much!!!

Thanks for any advice suggestions - we look forward to sharing some real experiences

This is not a rehearsal. Go for it. Kiakaha
ariette View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2023 at 19:06
we have an order in for delivery April 24. #185. Similar spec to Hubert's. 3 cabin plus utility room. Oak interior. Reacher. Cruiser, performance and comfort packs. Furling main. Aircon, bow thruster, solar on Bimini, lithium batteries. We are also looking at 400watts of solar. We have looked at and ordered the Hanse dodger but Bimini to be larger and designed by us and incorporate zip in solar panels, probably Solbian as we have good experience with them to date. In the process of drawing a design. We chose the reacher as we have a gennaker on our 415 and sailing two up most of the time it can sometimes be a pain so we use it less than we might. The reacher seems a good compromise. Agreed on heads
Georgette H460 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgette H460 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2023 at 08:04
Hello !

Here we are ! 
SV Georgette made it from Greifwald to Cannes. She look amazing ! 🥰🥰🥰

Edited by Georgette H460 - 26 March 2023 at 08:13
Keakaka View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keakaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 07:58
congratulations. Soooo exciting an after waiting so long. We saw our first 460 live last week and they are amazing. So much room. Our #104 is due May 2023😂
Happy adventures. 
Keakaka View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keakaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2023 at 00:17
Greeting Hubert, I am wondering if you have taken delivery of your new 460 yet? I am waiting for news about factory progress for our #104. Last I heard there were more delays. I know #78 has been delivered so we must be getting closer I hope.
Best wishes for a fun summer.
Salacia-460 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salacia-460 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 15:54
I have hull number "DE-HANY0094D323" (but also order number #236) is mentioned. Supposed to be ready last week Tuesday 25th of April. Under final inspection apparently now (could take 1 upto 2 weeks) and then ready for transport to Croatia.
Understood that somebody got pictures on this forum about the Hanse460 building process. Can you drop me private message and send those pics to me via wetransfer?

Velamarco1959 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velamarco1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 09:28
Hi everyone, I ordered my new Hanse 460#129 last December 2021. Expected delivery was February 2023. After several requests from the Italian broker Hanse replied that the delivery is postponed to October 2023. I am seriously worried because in addition to missing the summer season, I have no certainty that the new deadline will be respected. Can anyone tell me how the production of the Hanse 460 is progressing and what hull number we have arrived at? 
Marco
Salacia-460 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salacia-460 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2023 at 10:35
Hello,
I have two different numbers (hull and offer number) which I got from Hanse dealer in Croatia.
My hull is DE-HANY0094D323 so is that #323 ?
And my order number is #236...?
My H460 was however pre-ordered by the Croatia dealer I bought her via them in October 22.

Delivery I have been told now is 3rd of June. Ship is ready to be transported and that transport will take place from Germany to Croatia starting 17th of April. Rigging and final setup will then result in delivery to me on the 3rd of June.  

So if this is all correct then its very strange that your #129 is later delivered then my #236 (or #323).
My answer surely wont make you happy.  But it might be that the hull numbers are not all produced in sequence and ships are delivered weekly in random order.

Maybe best to ask you dealer ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>