myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints and Tips > 370 / 375
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Weight of Hanse 370
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weight of Hanse 370

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message
alettaenmarcel View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2006
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 1177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alettaenmarcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight of Hanse 370
    Posted: 03 September 2022 at 18:18
Who did weight there Hanse 370 .
In the ORC forms my boat always had a weight from about 8400 kg.
This year it has been changed to about 7800 kg, and with that it is the most heavy Hanse 370 in the ORC.
But, my boat has been weighted before and full loaded for the holidays it was about 9500 kg.
I do not think I bring 1700 kg of stuf on board.
So I have a discusion with ORC.
Who has a oficial document with is 370 wat says the correct weight.
It is not a epoxy version.
Gr Marcel
Kids Dingys 72-79 ,Several Windsurfboards 79-86 OK dingy competitions 86-92 , Trotter Pandora Race 92-98, Friendship 28 Sport 98-05, Hanse 370 06-......
Back to Top
Captain Cook View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2006
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 793
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Cook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2022 at 20:35
Freya H400 #27 (2006), 40HP 3JH4E, 2-cabin, 3-blade Flexofold, Aries LiftUp Windvane, Exturn 300, Jefa DD1,Simrad NX40,Icom M603(VHF)+M802(SSB)
Back to Top
alettaenmarcel View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2006
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 1177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alettaenmarcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2022 at 22:08
Originally posted by Captain Cook Captain Cook wrote:

https://www.wesailhanse.se/Hanse370_documents/370_documents_ims/IMS370_06.pdf

I have those, but those are the designer Weights.
I am looking for real weigjts😉
Kids Dingys 72-79 ,Several Windsurfboards 79-86 OK dingy competitions 86-92 , Trotter Pandora Race 92-98, Friendship 28 Sport 98-05, Hanse 370 06-......
Back to Top
Alizee View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Avatar

Joined: 22 February 2020
Location: Baltic
Status: Offline
Points: 22
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alizee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2022 at 10:01
Hello 

the weight in ORC is the hull without sails and mast and without accessories, empty tanks. Without personal belongings this includes harness. My 370e weighs 7,783 tons without all that. This is also what it says in ORC.  You can find my measurement report under GER 7203 for comparison. You should specify what is additionally installed e.g. windlasses, E winch, additional 220V system (extension), etc. 


The weight in the Hanse catalog is only the hull without accessories mast etc.

Jens

My ship weighs normally with everything according to Krannwage 8,6T- 8,8T cruising mode

Hanse 370 E from 10/2005 Construction Nr. 023 Paint Baltic Blue Big Carbon Wheel 2 Cabin
Back to Top
alettaenmarcel View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2006
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 1177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alettaenmarcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2022 at 11:40
Originally posted by Alizee Alizee wrote:

Hello 

the weight in ORC is the hull without sails and mast and without accessories, empty tanks. Without personal belongings this includes harness. My 370e weighs 7,783 tons without all that. This is also what it says in ORC.  You can find my measurement report under GER 7203 for comparison. You should specify what is additionally installed e.g. windlasses, E winch, additional 220V system (extension), etc. 


The weight in the Hanse catalog is only the hull without accessories mast etc.

Jens

My ship weighs normally with everything according to Krannwage 8,6T- 8,8T cruising mode

Has your boat been weight in a crane, or is the weight calculated by measuring Alizee?
Do you have a offical document off the weighing?
Gr Marcel
Kids Dingys 72-79 ,Several Windsurfboards 79-86 OK dingy competitions 86-92 , Trotter Pandora Race 92-98, Friendship 28 Sport 98-05, Hanse 370 06-......
Back to Top
Alizee View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Avatar

Joined: 22 February 2020
Location: Baltic
Status: Offline
Points: 22
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alizee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2022 at 13:35
[QUOTE=alettaenmarcel][QUOTE=Alizee]
Hallo 

Das Gewicht in ORC ist der Rumpf ohne Segel und Mast und ohne Zubehör, leere Tanks. Ohne persönliche Gegenstände schließt dies Geschirr ein. Mein 370e wiegt ohne all das 7.783 Tonnen. So steht es auch im ORC. Zum Vergleich finden Sie meinen Messbericht unter GER 7203. Sie sollten angeben, was zusätzlich installiert ist, z. B. Ankerwinden, E-Winde, zusätzliche 220-V-Anlage (Erweiterung) usw. 


Das Gewicht im Hanse-Katalog bezieht sich nur auf den Rumpf ohne Zubehör, Mast etc.

Jens

Mein Schiff wiegt normal mit allem nach Krannwage 8,6T- 8,8T Cruising Mode

[/ZITIEREN]
Wurde Ihr Boot in einem Kran gewogen oder wird das Gewicht durch Messen von Alizee berechnet?
Haben Sie ein amtliches Dokument von der Wiegung?
Gr Marcel
[/ZITIEREN]

Hallo, in unserem Winterlager steht ein Hebekran mit Waage. 
Ich habe Bilder des Bootes im Kran und Bilder der Waage an den Gutachter geschickt sowie eine Liste der Dinge, die im Boot waren und was sie wiegen. Diese habe ich inkl. Kranrahmen abgezogen also das Gewicht. Dies ist nur mit einem ORC Club Messzertifikat für ORC I möglich, das Gewicht errechnet sich aus den Krängungswerten. 


Hanse 370 E from 10/2005 Construction Nr. 023 Paint Baltic Blue Big Carbon Wheel 2 Cabin
Back to Top
Alizee View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Avatar

Joined: 22 February 2020
Location: Baltic
Status: Offline
Points: 22
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alizee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2022 at 13:42
Originally posted by Alizee Alizee wrote:

[QUOTE=alettaenmarcel][QUOTE=Alizee]
Hallo 

Das Gewicht in ORC ist der Rumpf ohne Segel und Mast und ohne Zubehör, leere Tanks. Ohne persönliche Gegenstände schließt dies Geschirr ein. Mein 370e wiegt ohne all das 7.783 Tonnen. So steht es auch im ORC. Zum Vergleich finden Sie meinen Messbericht unter GER 7203. Sie sollten angeben, was zusätzlich installiert ist, z. B. Ankerwinden, E-Winde, zusätzliche 220-V-Anlage (Erweiterung) usw. 


Das Gewicht im Hanse-Katalog bezieht sich nur auf den Rumpf ohne Zubehör, Mast etc.

Jens

Mein Schiff wiegt normal mit allem nach Krannwage 8,6T- 8,8T Cruising Mode

[/ZITIEREN]
Wurde Ihr Boot in einem Kran gewogen oder wird das Gewicht durch Messen von Alizee berechnet?
Haben Sie ein amtliches Dokument von der Wiegung?
Gr Marcel
[/ZITIEREN]

Hallo, in unserem Winterlager steht ein Hebekran mit Waage. 
Ich habe Bilder des Bootes im Kran und Bilder der Waage an den Gutachter geschickt sowie eine Liste der Dinge, die im Boot waren und was sie wiegen. Diese habe ich inkl. Kranrahmen abgezogen also das Gewicht. Dies ist nur mit einem ORC Club Messzertifikat für ORC I möglich, das Gewicht errechnet sich aus den Krängungswerten. 


Hanse 370 E from 10/2005 Construction Nr. 023 Paint Baltic Blue Big Carbon Wheel 2 Cabin
Back to Top
alettaenmarcel View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2006
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 1177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alettaenmarcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2022 at 13:49
danke fur ihre foto’s
Schones schif.

Zo habe ich auch foto’s aber dann complet mit mast daaraf….
Komplet 9500 kg alles mit reise benotigtheden an bord…..
Gr Marcel




Edited by alettaenmarcel - 06 September 2022 at 13:53
Kids Dingys 72-79 ,Several Windsurfboards 79-86 OK dingy competitions 86-92 , Trotter Pandora Race 92-98, Friendship 28 Sport 98-05, Hanse 370 06-......
Back to Top
Alizee View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Avatar

Joined: 22 February 2020
Location: Baltic
Status: Offline
Points: 22
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alizee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2022 at 12:58
That's OK,

now you make a plausible list with weights for the RIG mast and boom, all vacation stuff that was on board and all sails, and anchors and lines fenders etc. these weights you subtract from the crane weight. Then you write a list of the fixed installations that are not standard such as windlass, additional wiring, heating, etc. This you attach to your ORC application in which you enter the empty weight calculated by you.
This is how it was accepted by the DSV for an ORC club measurement certificate.  


Hanse 370 E from 10/2005 Construction Nr. 023 Paint Baltic Blue Big Carbon Wheel 2 Cabin
Back to Top
alettaenmarcel View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral
Avatar

Joined: 15 August 2006
Location: Netherlands
Status: Offline
Points: 1177
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alettaenmarcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2022 at 13:14
Originally posted by Alizee Alizee wrote:

That's OK,

now you make a plausible list with weights for the RIG mast and boom, all vacation stuff that was on board and all sails, and anchors and lines fenders etc. these weights you subtract from the crane weight. Then you write a list of the fixed installations that are not standard such as windlass, additional wiring, heating, etc. This you attach to your ORC application in which you enter the empty weight calculated by you.
This is how it was accepted by the DSV for an ORC club measurement certificate.  


Unfortunately the dutch KNWV does not exept this .
in fact they do not agree on the weight on your form from ORC. 
(there are about 18 or 19 ORC forms from the Hanse 370 and most of those have a weight on their forms from 7151 kg to7350 kg , and your , mine and one other are now about 7700-7800 kg......
maybe I will have mine weigthed next spring wenn the boat is all empty, ore empty according regulations from ORC....
we will see.....
Kids Dingys 72-79 ,Several Windsurfboards 79-86 OK dingy competitions 86-92 , Trotter Pandora Race 92-98, Friendship 28 Sport 98-05, Hanse 370 06-......
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.

Links : www.hanseyachts.co.uk www.hanseyachts.com www.fjordboats.co.uk www.dehler.co.uk www.varianta.co.uk